- Sole traders paying their individual contribution only: social insurance, health insurance contribution and contribution to the Labour Fund.
- Employers: social insurance, health insurance contribution and contribution to the Labour Fund and the Fund of Guaranteed Employee Benefits.
- Sole traders: personal income tax advance
- Corporations: corporate income tax monthly advance
- Businesses: fixed income tax on recorded revenue
- Employers: income tax advance on revenue from regular employment and ad-hoc contracts (mandatory agreements, contracts for a specific task)
- VAT reporting and payment